Thursday, November 10, 2011

How Effective Can a Homemade Water Filter Be?

How Effective Can a Homemade Water Filter Be?

Water Filter

If you are wondering if it's possible to create a homemade water filter then this article is for you. I've been in the same situation and I've finally found a way to make my own water filter.

Not only was the whole setup extremely inexpensive but it's also really simple to make. The reason why I decided to make my own filter was because I discovered just how unsafe our tap water really was. Most of city pipes in USA are decades old are simply can't do a good job at transferring water anymore.

Little did I know that commercial filters are extremely expensive but after realizing just how inflated their prices are I've decided to make my own filter. It was really simple and once I started using I noticed that it's everything me and my family need to drink clean, safe water.

I've calculated that if instead of filtering tap water I'd use bottled water it would cost me nearly 00 per year so by using a simple homemade water filter I've literally saved all that money.

But be careful, because not all filters are the same quality. The ones that base on reverse osmosis remove most beneficial minerals and usually leave a percentage of bacteria in water since you have to use UV lights.

This is why it's important to pay attention to what a certain filter you'll make removes from water because you don't want to get a second grade filter. A good filter should at least remove bacteria and heavy metals.

buy neutrogena acne mark fading peel 9030 water filter inexpensive chaise lounge chairs

No comments:

Post a Comment