Friday, July 15, 2011

TPS607 "Sant'Anna Dream"

TPS607 "Sant'Anna Dream" Tube. Duration : 4.33 Mins.


... It 'just a dream ... for my mother, Gwen, "Anne Dreaming" from "Songs From The Big House" book C 1986 Tom Simanek all rights reserved Thanks to Mike Tribble and Terry Litzman of Lake Fork Sound Studios in Emory, Texas. Special thanks to Bobbie for creating this video. For more of his work, please use the links to its canals, * Notes on this video below. Holy www.youtube.com www.youtube.com. Anne's Dream close to dark dreams in their duty of S. Anna, sweet maids Phantomthe increase in beauty from dark pools, steaming. Belts keep bronze braided hair and flowing silk robes streaming. Moonlight shows fair faces and bright cobalt eyes sparkle. Let me dream once again, let me love again let me see again sat down without water ballet Lithe, every girl swirls softly luminous. Choirs of the nymph Echo daughters misty silence the screams. Their rites of Vernal pursue original ideas abound, and call our hearts to the light shades of the voice of St. Anne. Let me dream, dreaming again, let me love again let me see me again slowly Signed free of temptation, as sure as day follows night, you fight with feelings of frustration that can not fight. Vision of Saint Anne is bordered with a joy of horror revealed, but without heart remains hidden when it is flooded with its light. You make me dream again let me love again let me see again began to sing freely while their daughters ghost with an unsettling calm, your mind and your ears ring floatsyou ...

Tags: Saint, Anne, Dream, Simanek, Tribble, biglovezone, sevenlamps, phantoms, nymphs, water, steam, maids, pools, silk, moonlight, cobalt, braids, ballet, echo, daughter, silence, scream, Vernal, primal, thought, temptation, Infraredphotography, emotions, enchantment, eerie, love-wright

stratos golf clubs prevent cat scratching furniture

No comments:

Post a Comment