Friday, July 8, 2011

Portable Water Filter - only the best

I started my search for a portable water bottle filters for a variety of reasons.

1 I've always been in my health and I am very aware of the dangers of drinking water from the tap. The amount of chlorine and contaminants in our water supply is breathtaking and scary. I have a drinking water filter on my house and just wash and cook with filtered water.

Water Filter

2 I really dislike buying bottled water. First, it is hard to believe that the bottled water we buy isof great quality. The standards are so high and I have had numerous reports of some bottles of water, the water is not so good. It makes me nervous. Even with the amount of bottled water, people buy land on our landfills are full of plastic bottles. Since this break is not so easy there, this is a big problem and the burden on our environment.

3 I love to travel. As clean water is always a problem. I must admit that I am a fanatic with water. Bevoa lot of it and she does not want to miss. I can not even tell you how many times I arrived at your destination hotel late at night and not have water to drink. So I was getting a quick search for the nearest supermarket to fetch water and carry it back to my hotel to do. It 'a nuisance.

4 I am a big outdoor enthusiasts. Whether hiking, kayaking, camping, hiking or traveling, I am sure that the water out sometime. Often it is simply not convenient to carry 20 poundsWater with me, so I carry my bottle of water and once it expires, I do not. I love the idea of ​​my bottle can be filled with tap water and clean water are still healthy.

For all these reasons, my research was of a good portable water filtration bottle of quality, I could fill with any source of tap water and clean water to drink.

The best quality I've found and what I chose was to buy the Aquasana Purity Sport Bottle Filter.

Herethat's what I liked about the bottle water filter Aquasana laptop:
It filters out volatile organic compounds, chlorine, lead, synthetic chemicals, bad tastes and odors. Longer meets the standards of bottled water. It uses carbon filters. I was aware from previous studies that carbon filters remove harmful contaminants, while the healthy mineral deposits that balance the pH of our drinking water. This is very important for our health and well-being. The bottle is dishwasher safe. Hea 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, I regain the Aquasana. Comes with 3 filter cartridges, which will last for 2 months each (so that a 6-month supply). Replacement filter cartridges are very cheap. The sports bottle is designed with a low density polyethylene (LDPE). I was a little 'that is concerned about a plastic bottle because it was so much talk about how the plastic leach into our water. I usually use a stainless steelSteel water bottle. However, I later learned that if something can be washed in water from the bottle - the filter cartridge to remove it before eating. That makes sense.
Other interesting data about the Aquasana Purity Sports Bottle:
It gives you a better quality than bottled water with the convenience of tap water. And 'much cheaper than buying bottled water. There is a 20 oz bottle with a Dyno-Flex gripper band, twist off top and straw. Comes with 3 internalFilter cartridges - a supply of 6 months. It comes with a guarantee of 100 days and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
A word of caution ...
One thing to keep in mind is that when the water filter is located at more than 15 days without having to use the wet, he needs either discarded or boiled for 6 minutes. So I would suggest using at least once a week to maintain proper operation, so that the water is not compromised. Rinse the bottles after each use.

The other brandsdo not see the same quality of filtration or the quality of bottled water. I'm very happy, never more so, water in bottles to take care of, and I recommend this portable water filter.

Portable Water Filter - only the best

mackinaw city camping

No comments:

Post a Comment