Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The water crisis - a letter in 2070 (in English) written

The water crisis - a letter in 2070 (in English) written Tube. Duration : 6.62 Mins.


We are in 2070. I turned 50, but I 85th I experience major kidney problems, because I drink a little water. I think that I live out of time. Today I am the oldest person living in this society. I remember when I was 5 years .. There were many trees in the parks, houses had beautiful gardens, and I could enjoy long baths and stay in the shower for an hour .. everything was different. Now we use cleandisposable towels soaked in mineral oil. Previously, women were proud of their beautiful hair. At first my father in his car with water coming out of a hose to wash. Today, children find it hard to believe you never use water to perfom such a task. We now have a shaved head to keep them clean without water. I remember the many warnings: "Do not waste water" But nobody paid attention. People assumed that water was unlimited. Today, rivers, reservoirs, lagoons andunder-ground water is polluted or completely dried up all the time. The scenery that surrounds us has turned into nothing but a vast desert. gastrointestinal infections, skin and urinary tract are the leading causes of death. The industry is paralyzed, and the unemployment rate reached a dramatic level. desalination plants are the main employers. They give one drinking water instead of a salary increase. People are constantly attacked for the water to the desertRoads. 80 ...

Keywords: 2070年未来地球拯救世界人类科学家缺水世界末日灾难六道轮迴科技警钟环境污染, Water Crisis, Science & Technology, Scientist, Disaster, Future Generation, Global Warming, Environment, Earth, Living in 2070

sprinkler head cover barbecue grill gas corned beef in pressure cooker

No comments:

Post a Comment